- $125 per 50-minute session
- $200 per 80-minutes session (1 hour and 20 minutes)
- $275 per 110-minute session (1 hour and 50 minutes)
I am also pleased to offer a limited number of appointments on a sliding-scale basis, including one pro-bono slot. These are made available on a first come first served basis.
Methods of Payment
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
It is your responsibility to pay for each session at the time of service.
- Mondays between 10am and 8pm
- Tuesday evenings between 5pm and 7pm
- Wednesday evenings between 5pm and 7pm
- Thursday evenings between 5pm and 7pm
I neither accept insurance nor I am not listed as a mental health provider with any insurance company. My services, however, may be covered under your insurance plan as an out-of-network provider. To find out if your insurance policy has mental health benefits, and if a licensed clinical social worker’s services are covered, please use this check list to begin the conversation with your insurance company:
- Does my plan have mental health insurance benefits?
- Is the credential of a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) covered?
- Do I need pre-authorization of my therapist before being covered?
- Is pre-authorization completed?
- What is my mental health benefit deductible and has it been met?
- Is there a cap on fees?
- Is there a session limit?
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me via phone or email at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, or to ask any questions you have, please feel free to contact me via phone at 404.973.8868.